FRS Equity Strategies - Payroll Administrator/Stock Plans Trainee
FRS is looking for a recent graduate with a major in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration or a corporate professional with one+ years of experience in accounting or payroll and 0-1 year experience with stock plans administration.
We will train the right candidate for a new career in Stock Plan Administration.
The person must have some knowledge in the following areas:
- Accounting / bookkeeping
- A corporation and its business operations
- Knowledge of employee benefits
- Stock options
- The Stock Market / exchanges / stock brokers
Skills and qualifications required:
- Loves to work with numbers
- Can analyze data
- Do reconciliations
- Willing to work hard to learn a new field
- Experience in a database application or related software
- Must be organized and efficient
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must know Excel, Word proficiently
Qualified candidates please specify the position to which you are applying and email your resumé to: TeresaL@Equity-Strategies.com.