FRS Equity Strategies - Manager, Equity Plans for Outsourcing Teams
The person must have superior knowledge of all aspects of the laws and regulations of Equity Compensation for a global company. This includes Equity Compensation securities laws, tax laws, the financial reporting requirements for equity and related accounts, and advanced knowledge of the accounting regulations in order to properly manage and perform the basic and advanced responsibilities surrounding a company’s equity plans.
The person must have experience in each of these functions within Stock Plan Administration and Management.
WE WILL TRAIN! We will consider candidates who have knowledge but may not have full experience in all areas. We are open to training the right candidate.
The Equity Plans Manager position must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Public and private company stock plans management
- Administration on the complete cycle for five types of equity awards administration: Options, RSAs, RSUs, SARs, PSAwards/Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans administration and management
- ASC 718 fair valuation process: analysis for public and private companies, determination of factors, assumptions, report expense allocation, reconciliations, knowledge of quirks in software that require off-line activity
- Manage global considerations and mobility participants’ worldwide tracking
- Set up and maintain best practices and latest technology
- Maintain a Capitalization Table (for private company)
- Reconciliations for common stock, treasury, reserves, equity and related g/l accounts
- Transfer agent, brokerage, and service provider liaison
- Employee communications and presentations
- Knowledge of two or more software applications (EASi, Equity Edge, CapMx, Equity Focus, Transcentive)
Job requirements for Equity Plans Manager:
- 8+ years experience in corporate stock plan administration and management
- Must be organized and efficient
- Enjoys multi-tasking
- Calm personality
- Communication skills with all levels of corporate management and Directors
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation required or in progress
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Word; Access and PPT experience preferred
Qualified candidates please specify the position to which you are applying and email your resumé to: TeresaL@Equity-Strategies.com.