The San Francisco Chapter of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals promotes the practice of equity compensation with the business and financial communities through education, cooperation, and professional interaction.
The San Francisco Chapter of the NASPP was formed to advance the practice of equity compensation within the local business environment. In keeping with this mission, the Chapter focuses on education, mentoring, and networking with the broad professional community. Our goal is to further the skills of our members, to expand their business opportunities, to increase Chapter membership, and to foster an environment that promotes learning for all.
- President: Joseph Thatcher, CEP
- Vice President: Donna Spinola, CEP
- Treasurer: Christine Zwerling, CEP
- Secretary: Barbara Klementz
- Directors: Jeff Graham; Wendy Jennings, CEP; Sara Spengler, CEP
- Program Committee: Paz Dizon, CEP; Ingrid Friere, CEP; Lauren Downes, CEP